We would like to thank all our customers for bearing with us in this unprecedented time.
As you maybe aware we are now allowed to open our doors again from the 4th July 2020, but unfortunately there will be a change from business as usual.
We hope you can still enjoy the friendly welcome and attentive service that you have always received from the Greyhound Inn.
As per Government Guidelines we will be implementing the following changes.
Please be aware of our new opening hours, which are listed below.
We will also be providing a reduced food menu from Monday 6th July 2020.
- Please enter through the front door situated on the car park, as we will be operating a enter & exit system, exiting via the side door all clearly marked.
- We ask that all customers adhere to a 2 metre social distancing rule where possible through the premises.
- Hand sanitise stations will be available at entrance and exits, including public facilities.
- The Greyhound will only be taking telephone reservations for food bookings. A maximum of 6 people from up-to two households/ social bubbles will be allowed.
- Customer information will be recorded when bookings are made or on arrival at the Greyhound to assist Governments Track and Trace system.
The Greyhound Inn, Burston was built in the 16th Century. Established by the Jordan family in 1960. Alan and Peter, Father and Son, are the third generation of the Jordan’s to hold the license.
Our traditional pub with beamed ceilings and log burners, blazing on the colder winter days and a seated garden area to relax on warmer summer days and evenings is ideal for everyone to enjoy.
We have an extensive À la Carte Menu, Lunch and Evening Specials. Our Sunday menu offers a choice of traditional roast dinners along side our À la Carte Menu. Booking is highly recommended.
Food service is available in our dining area, bar or garden area.
We offer a choice of 3 different cask ales, which we regularly change our ales in order for you to sample some of the best micro breweries. You also have the chance to taste wine from our extensive wine menu.
Friendly dogs are most welcome in the bar area and sectioned lower lounge.
NEW OPENING HOURS
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – Friday
Food served from
food served from
All Reservations Via Telephone
Tel: 01889 508263